Tired of looking at the same four walls every day? Maybe it’s time to look into an exciting new career!
Q&A Inventory Counts is growing, and looking to hire individuals to work on a permanent part-time basis to conduct physical inventories for customers in the Northern New England area (New Hampshire, Southern Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts).
No Experience Necessary. If you like working in a new location every day and being part of a team…this is the opportunity for you! Retail Inventory Associates work remotely at our customers’ stores and warehouses to physically count their inventory. The inventory can begin at different times throughout the day including early morning, evening and weekends.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to constantly stand and be on your feet, move about and bend as well as frequently climb and reach within reasonable limits
- Ability to work independently and accurately with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Access to reliable transportation
- Professional and respectful of self and others
- Provides excellent customer service
- Ability to perform light lifting
- Bonus & Incentive Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Travel to and from inventory events
- Uniforms Provided
Q&A Inventory Counts is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workplace.